Information Collection and Use
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our services to you. We do not collect personal information for any other purpose.
We may collect personal information when you:
- Register for an account
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us with a question or comment
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your mailing address
We use your personal information to:
- Provide our services to you
- Respond to your inquiries or requests
- Send you promotional or marketing materials
- Improve our products and services
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To develop our products and services
- To protect our rights or property
- With your consent
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your personal information.
However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We do not store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site. If we do store personal information, we will only retain it for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.